Saturday, March 16, 2013

[iaree marie] yes, my name is Iaree Marie


hello :)  i am iaree marie.


i am the cutest pug ever! or so my human, nelanie is her name, thinks. dra dacut, my pretty doc,  says i have a diamond wrinkle, which is something to be prized by pugs. that makes me a diamond in the rough! i am all of 4 months today, my birthday being november 16, 2012.
Bonding with Olive the lab
 yes, i do bond mostly with Olive the lab. either during playtime, eating sessions or just lazing around and catching some zzzs. i have not been to the outside world that much but hopefully, i get to play out there soon! of course, i will be mindful of the cars and tricycles. i hate what they did to janel the doxie. i  met her briefly and she was just so friendly and adorable. 

i do know some tricks now. i know how to sit when asked! and just getting started on the "down" command :) i will share a video sometime soon :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment