Monday, March 11, 2013

[olive] Hello World!


i'm olive, a 2 yr old labrador retriever, having been born last February 10, 2011.  i am open to gifts even if it is not my birthday. *hint, hint

i tend to get bored so i need an outlet for all the thinking and dreaming that i do.
my human, nelanie, decided a blog is a good place to share. so here it is.
welcome to my blog!

as you can see, i am a fox red labrador retriever. fox red is really just a nicer way of saying brown.
my coat is thicker than the usual lab (short for labrador, not laboratory ) my human has seen. it looks like i am a cross between an english and an american labrador retriever. or at least one of my parents or grandparent probably is.

i am camera shy. 

look at how thick my double chin is! but really, that's just layers of coat :) 
me at 5-6 months. or was it 4? :)  
my human wants me to be a sharpei!

my human is laagan so i do tend to miss her...and the bones and biscuits  

i have friends - canines and humans so expect to hear more of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment