Tuesday, February 4, 2014

[olive] my sister from another breed



we are almost always together. we often share what i have. unfortunately, that is not usually the case the other way around. yes, she is the spoiled one. perhaps because she has a face only a mother can love. 


that's probably why she is such an attention-getter.  and because i am such a good dog, i share what i have. especially any attention i get along the way. i can't help it. i am huggable. 

and pretty, right? :) and yes, she often does photobomb my picture perfect poses.


but when all is said and done. she is a very good companion.
a very good foil to my antics and tricks.


and she treats me like the queen i am.

that's my sister from another breed - iaree marie!

2 comments:

  1. luoya pud sa a face only a mother could love :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe mao man pud iyang weapon para ma attach ka :D

      Delete